March 21, 2023 – Vancouver, British Columbia – Right Season Investments Corp. (TSXV: LITT) (“Right Season” or the “Company”) is pleased to share that investments the Company has made since November 2022 by way of participation in various non-brokered private placements (“NBPPs”) have resulted in current unrealized gains of $2,868,800.93 (collectively, the “Investments”). These significant gains, would represent a return on investment (“ROI”) of approximately 64%, with one investment on its own that would represent an ROI of 959%.
Details of the Company’s Investments, along with their current holdings in each Investment, and unrealized capital gains are provided below:
Grounded People Apparel Inc. (CSE: SHOE) – November 4, 2022 & January 13, 2023 NBPPs
On November 4, 2022 and January 13, 2023, the Company participated in two separate NBPP financings in SHOE. The Company’s aggregate investment was $2,750,000.00 for 5,934,874 common shares, at an average cost per share of $0.57. As calculated using the March 21, 2023 closing price of $1.09/share SHOE, the Company’s unrealized gain is 91%.
bettermoo(d) Food Corporation (CSE: MOOO) – November 4, 2022 & February 27, 2023 NBPPs
On November 4, 2022 and February 27, 2023, the Company participated in two separate NBPP financings in MOOO. The Company’s aggregate investment was $1,500,000.00 for 477,263 common shares, at an average cost per share of $3.14. As calculated using the March 21, 2023 closing price of $3.85/share, the Company’s unrealized gain in MOOO is 22%.
Safecoat Medical Inc.– November 14, 2022 NBPP
On November 14, 2022, the Company made an investment in privately held Safecoat Medical Inc. (“Safecoat”), purchasing a total of 500,000 common shares, at an average cost per share of $0.0231.
On December 1, 2022, Safecoat entered into an earn-in and option agreement with ASEP Medical Holdings Inc. (CSE: ASEP, or “ASEP”) pursuant to which ASEP earned a 50.1% equity interest in Safecoat and subsequently exercised its option to acquire the remaining 49.9% interest in Safecoat from its securityholders pursuant to the terms of the agreement (the “Option”). Upon exercise by ASEP of the Option, LITT was issued 461,400 common shares of ASEP, at a deemed price of $0.20/share of ASEP, subject to certain voluntary escrow conditions, in exchange for its 500,000 shares of Safecoat. As calculated using the March 21, 2023, closing price of $0.265/share, the Company’s unrealized gain on its original investment is 959%.
1254571 B.C. Ltd. – December 8, 2022 NBPP
On December 8, 2022, the Company made an investment in privately held 1254571 B.C. Ltd. (“1254571”), purchasing a total of 16,186 common shares, at an average cost per share of $12.36, for a total investment of $200,000.00.
On January 13, 2023, 1254571 was purchased by Core One Labs Inc. (CSE: COOL, or “Core One”), and LITT’s shares in 1254571 were converted into 527,9614 common shares of COOL, representing an average cost per share of $0.38/share of COOL. As calculated using the March 21, 2023 closing price $0.44, the Company’s unrealized gain on its original investment is 16%.
“We’re very pleased with the results our investment strategy is producing. We have made smart investments that already show gains and believe will yield significant results for our shareholders moving forward. We will continue to focus our efforts on our core investment strategy as the results show it is working.” stated Tyler Lewis CEO of the Company.
About Right Season Investments Corp.
Right Season Investments Corp. is a Canadian Venture Capital, Investment and Advisory Firm that strives to actively drive innovation and accelerate growth for its shareholders. Right Season invests capital into private and public companies that offer excellent growth opportunities.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.